Hello hunnies! This one is well overdue – I can only apologise to the lovelies who nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award for the lateness of this post, so a massive thank you to the gorgeous and wonderful Nina Ross Beauty, Style Lynx and PatiSallves *huggles*
The Rules Of This Award Are:
1) You must thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2) You must list the rules and display the award
3) You must add 7 facts about yourself
4) You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts, letting them know they have been nominated
5) You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you
7 Facts About Me
1) I’m a Pisces. I used to be obsessed with astrology when I was a teen and every year I would get a horoscope book for one of my Christmas gifts – I would get so excited for this little book.
2) I quit processed sugar 8 years ago. I used to see a naturopath and a kinesiologist regularly many years ago to help me with my ibs and constant kidney infections. I was diagnosed with Candida too and had to give up sugar and yeast immediately as part of the cleanse (among other things). I haven’t had it since unless it was in food prepared for me by others or I wasn’t aware of it and I try my best to continue to avoid it.
3) If I eat pineapple my whole tongue burns and stings and feels like its swelling or has been cut. I always thought it was because of the acidity but I have been told it is probably an allergy….
4) I left school at 15. Not too many people know this or even realise that I left secondary school at 15 – but I was lucky to have still been able to complete my GCSE’S. The reason I left was because I was bullied for around 2-3 years and I just didn’t want to be there any-more. I’ve never set foot there since (but to be fair it isn’t completely nearby any-more)
5) Wednesday and Friday are my favourite days of the week.
6) In relation to number 1 – I also used to collect semi-precious crystals, I had clusters of amethyst, rose quartz and clear quartz. I have them somewhere boxed up (in all the moves I have done, goodness knows where they are being stored right now).
7) Lucky number 7. Actually, funnily enough my favourite numbers are 7 and 13. I have a thing about numbers and especially odd numbers.
The Bloggers I Nominate Are:
1) The Chic Mommy
3) Cardiff Beauty Blog
4) As Seen By Bea
5) Cecilia’s Corner
8) Amore, Psiche and Makeup
9) Scribbles and Wonderlust
11) Totally Sweet Cheeks
12) Queen Beady
13) Nerdy Librarian Girl
14) Little Bit Soph